Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add album from Apple Music in iTunes

Last week I added an album from Apple Music to my library on my iPhone 6+ running 8.4 (I had to actually add it a couple of times before it took). In any case, the album did not propagate to my Music app on my iPad Air 2, also running 8.4, nor to my iTunes 12.2.1.16 (OS X 10.7.5). I then added the album separately to my Music app on my iPad Air 2 (and, again, had to add it two times before it took). But once again, the album did not propagate to iTunes. But in iTunes, I can't add the album to my music library no matter how many times I attempt to add it. This is the album:

Artist: Vegh Quartet

Album: Béla Bartók, Vol. 5 (1954)

Since then I have tried several times but the album refuses to get added to my library in iTunes (but it lives in my music library in my two iOS devices and to-date it also refuses to propagate to iTunes from the Music app in my iOS devices).

I have added many other albums to my music library from Apple Music (both in iTunes, successfully propagating to my iOS devices, and via the Music app in my iOS devices, successfully propagating to iTunes).

Maybe this is just a fluke pertaining to this one album or maybe not; maybe it's a larger bug. Eager to learn if others have experienced the same issue.

Could someone please try to replicate and report?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 8:14 PM

There are no replies.

Unable to add album from Apple Music in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.