Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't delete my brothers pictures from his phone off my phone

tried to back my phone up on the same laptop that my brother back his up on & his pictures are now stuck on my phone I can't delete them

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 9:55 PM

With your phone connected to iTunes, select your device, then Photos from the side bar. Likely there is a selection telling iTunes to load certain pictures. You can deselect some or all of these if you don't want what is indicated to sync. Then sync and the offending photos will be gone. Your personal iPhone photos will remain and be included in your backup. Back up after you have removed the photos and verified you are not missing anything want from that laptop before the backup.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 9:55 PM in response to Lov3me

With your phone connected to iTunes, select your device, then Photos from the side bar. Likely there is a selection telling iTunes to load certain pictures. You can deselect some or all of these if you don't want what is indicated to sync. Then sync and the offending photos will be gone. Your personal iPhone photos will remain and be included in your backup. Back up after you have removed the photos and verified you are not missing anything want from that laptop before the backup.

I can't delete my brothers pictures from his phone off my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.