Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone has water damage is there anyway I can get pics off of the phone

I had a lifeproof case on my iPhone 6. I completely forgot to register it. The phone with the lifeproof case worked in the shower. I took it in the pool and it got wet for not even 2 seconds and it wouldn't turn on. Before I took it in the pool I made sure the lifeproof case was securly tightened. I don't understand how my phone has water damage after I take it in the shower too. I took the phone to Verizon, found out I have insurance on the phone, ordered another iPhone 6 meanwhile I activated my old iPhone 4 for the meantime. I got my iPhone 6 today. Although the phone won't turn on, I'm wondering if there's any possible way I can get my pictures off of my iphone 6 with water damage. I did not use iCloud. I also have to return my original iPhone 6 within a week, otherwise I have to pay $600. So I'm wondering if there's anything I can do in the next few days to retrieve these pictures. Please help!

iPhone 6, null

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 10:30 PM

There are no replies.

My phone has water damage is there anyway I can get pics off of the phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.