Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID is already associated with a Team Agent enrolled in this program

So i bought a developer membership from my apple id that was already associated with a team.

I got the confirmation and the member centre link and can make provision profiles, app id etc.

But when i log into iTunes , it takes me to the iTunes account associated with the team agent.

I need to upload an app from my newly created individual developer account and hence need to access my iTunes account, which i am unable to do.

I even asked the team agent to remove my apple id from that account, but still it says the same and I can't access my account.
So am i stuck or is there some reasonable solution to the problem?

I don't want my 99$ to be wasted and need to upload an app ASAP :/

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 11:29 PM

2 replies

Aug 6, 2015 11:16 PM in response to Boike Damhuis

Yes I got it solved.

I called the apple developer support centre and told them the issue.

They told me that only 1 apple id can be associated with a particular iTunes connect account.

They asked me to get my apple ID removed from the team agent or create a new apple id and ask the team agent to send an invite to that account.

I choose the first option and got my apple id removed from the team and informed them the same.

Once i did that, they activated my account and I was able to upload app on time.

Very satisfied with the response.

Call them up !

Apple ID is already associated with a Team Agent enrolled in this program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.