Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone tell me where I can get an iPhone 6 Car Charger with two USB outlets that actually generates enough power to charge an iPhone 6 ? I have found nothing that works so far. Cheers

I have just migrated from my iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6 , having previously had iPhones 3G & 4. All the previous models have charged perfectly via the car cigar lighter socket whether equipped with a direct cable, or via USB. They always charged , regardless of what app was running ( eg Tom Tom GPS )

iPhone 6 struggles to do this . I have tried various cables , but even though the display shows the charging 'bolt of lightening' icon along side the battery indicator at the top right of the screen , the % charge showing actually drops.

Surely there must be something out there that will do the job properly, but I have no idea. Help Please !!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 8:19 PM

There are no replies.

Can anyone tell me where I can get an iPhone 6 Car Charger with two USB outlets that actually generates enough power to charge an iPhone 6 ? I have found nothing that works so far. Cheers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.