Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.4 battery issues

Here we go again. another post yet about the 8.4 Update and battery issues.
I am having the same problem as everyone else posting all over the internet... Updated to 8.4 and have noticed my battery slowly dying away faster then ever.
the battery is gone down 50% in an hour. it even goes down between 2-5 % within 5 minutes even when the phone is not being used. I have done everything everyone has been told to do.. restored my iphone, reset the iphone... turned off location, turned off background refresh... turned off push mail. everything you can imagine i have tried yet i still have this same problem! I dont have many apps on the phone either the only four things i regularly use are, Facebook, Facebook messenger, snapchat and Instagram. Will apple please just admit there is a problem with the update and put us all out of our misery? or can i go into an apple store and get a battery replacement? this is soooo frustrating! i brought the iphone 6 plus BECAUSE of the battery life. and now i wish i didn't buy one at all because of this update.

thanks for anyone who can shed some light on this huge problem for alot of us apple users.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, BATTERY ISSUES.

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 11:43 PM

There are no replies.

IOS 8.4 battery issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.