Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows Assistant doesnt find Drivers on my Bootcamp USB Stick

I have iMac (21 inch without optical Drive) with Mavericks. I wanted to install Windows 7 home premium 64 with a 8GB USB Stick. The Partitation workes fine with Bootcamp and it creates without Problems an installation Stick. After i choose the size for the Windows Partition, i make 100 GB. Then as written in the Manual, the iMac reboots at the End and starts with Windows 7.

So Far so good.

The Windows Installations Assistent wants me to choos my Language and then it opens a Window with the Error Message: He cant find Drivers. A new Window opens to search for them. But i cant select them because it doesnt show the Bootcamp Stick only the empty Windows Partition and the OSX Drive. After looking everywhere for them i stopt the installation and rebootet with OSX and tried everything again. But it endet the same Way...

Whats the Problem, why cant it find the Drivers on my USB Stick? Do i need Yosemitee or an other Bootcamp Version?

Please Help me! Thanx!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), null

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 12:25 AM

3 replies

Aug 5, 2015 5:02 AM in response to schalk75

schalk75 wrote:

Whats the Problem, why cant it find the Drivers on my USB Stick? Do i need Yosemitee or an other Bootcamp Version?

The Windows ISO used to create the USB using BC Assistant has been corrupted. Please verify Md5Sum/SHA1 of the ISO which is on your system with an authoritative one available from the source that provided the ISO file to you.

If the ISO was created manually using a physical DVD, it should follow Create an ISO image for Boot Camp from a Windows installation DVD - Apple Support .

Windows Assistant doesnt find Drivers on my Bootcamp USB Stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.