Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing will not copy full compilation album from iTunes. Using iPad os8.

Hi,

We have family sharing setup between two of us and have attempted to copy a very recently released and purchased compilation album. The album is The Fatboy Slim Collection.

We both are running OS8 on our iPads and have the most recent update installed.

On one iPad is the full collection of 58 individual tracks plus the complete mixed track. This is the iPad that purchased the album.

I have tried to use family sharing to copy to the second iPad and it only copied three tracks from the full 59 track purchase. The three tracks had 'Fatboy Slim' in the artist name or title of track. I have tried to copy as a 'full album' in 'most recently purchased items' 'not on this iPad' and only the three tracks were successful.

I have also attempted to go back to iTunes and attempt to re-copy the whole album. It showed that the three tracks had copied but no others. If I did try to download to the second iPad, it requested payment again.

I would really appreciate any kind of help to resolve this issue.

Many thanks.

Terri

iPad Air, iOS 8.4, Family sharing

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 1:50 AM

There are no replies.

Family sharing will not copy full compilation album from iTunes. Using iPad os8.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.