Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i link an iphone, ipad mini and an itouch

i have an iphone 5C and an ipad mini that i use. my son has an itouch as well that is currently linked to them but i would like to break this link but still have control over it. is this possible?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 6:47 AM

All depends on what you mean by control.

If you don't want him to be able to use it without your permission, you can hold onto the device or put a passcode on it that he doesn't know so you need to enter it in order for him to use it.

If you want to restrict certain things you can find several things in Settings | General | Restrictions

If there's something else that isn't contained within Settings, let us know specifically what you are wanting to do and maybe we can provide a solution.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2015 6:47 AM in response to Community User

All depends on what you mean by control.

If you don't want him to be able to use it without your permission, you can hold onto the device or put a passcode on it that he doesn't know so you need to enter it in order for him to use it.

If you want to restrict certain things you can find several things in Settings | General | Restrictions

If there's something else that isn't contained within Settings, let us know specifically what you are wanting to do and maybe we can provide a solution.

how can i link an iphone, ipad mini and an itouch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.