Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tiff upload to photo lab site

Hi,

I'm trying to upload an 8 bit Tiff file to the site of a lab called Whitewall. Their uploader is fairly standard, ie click on upload on their site, then choose a file from Aperture. However it is showing as a jpeg on their site when I upload it. The export preset is set to Tiff. They have suggested sending the file over a system called Wetransfer, but this uses a similar uploader and the file is showing as a jpeg here also.

I have spoken to Whitewall and they cannot explain it. As the file is showing as a jpeg on both these different uploaders that pretty much rules out an error at their end.

Can anybody help?

Jon

iPad Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 5:19 AM

5 replies

Aug 5, 2015 7:13 AM in response to Rollins1

Hi Rollins1,

I never used direct upload option from Aperture Library, because, once you made manual export somewhere else, for example to desktop in format JPG, your direct upload from library will go as you made your last export, no matter what is set up afterwards. It is one step more, but you can be sure you get TIFF format to the WhiteWall lab.

BR,

Kalevi

User uploaded file

Tiff upload to photo lab site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.