Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the "on my iPhone" sent folder?

Where is the "on my iPhone" sent folder? That was somehow clicked and so I've lost a few sent emails because I didn't realize, until too late, that they weren't going to my IMAP sent folder as they were before my phone changed this on its own.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 1:23 PM

• Click on the Mail application
  • On the top left of your screen you should see a button that says mailboxes, click that
  • Scroll down to where you see accounts, and click on the account where you looking for the emails
  • You should now see a sent folder
9 replies

Aug 5, 2015 2:40 PM in response to AJ397

Perhaps my phone is not showing me what yours shows you? Or else I've not made myself clear?

I have my regular IMAP sent folder, but I cannot find the one mentioned in advanced settings of the "on my iPhone" sent folder (My iPhone set the tick mark to THAT one instead of the sent folder lower down in advanced settings that's supposed to be the IMAP sent folder). That's the one I cannot find anywhere.

Where is the "on my iPhone" sent folder?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.