Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am able to login in developer.apple.com but not in itunesconnect.apple.com with id already added as admin in other iTunes account.

Hi,

I am iOS developer. I have just purchased my own apple developer account, to release my own apps. I can easily login in my developer account at developer.apple.com, but when I try to login on itunesconnect.apple.com, it shows me my client's account , A long time ago my client (for whom I was developing an app.) has added me as an admin to his developer and iTunes account (That has been expired now), to upload the app and do other stuff. But The peoblem is that, I cant login to my personal iTunes account. Each time when I login It shows me my client's apps and other information. I want to release my own apps on my personal account. What can I do ? Please help someone

developer account-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Aug 6, 2015 9:41 PM

There are no replies.

I am able to login in developer.apple.com but not in itunesconnect.apple.com with id already added as admin in other iTunes account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.