Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorized seller

hello I'm 14 and when I'm older I would love to become a apple authorised reseller I'm just asking if someone can help me go in the right direction if you know what I mean. Ive been researching online trying to find how but not finding any hope so I'm wondering if someone on here can help me. 🙂

Posted on Aug 7, 2015 4:41 AM

2 replies

Sep 3, 2015 11:53 PM in response to Penguin_Man

Penguin_Man

If I were advising my son on this subject, I would tell him:

• Locate Apple Authorized Resellers (AAR) near you - Apple - Find Locations - Country Selector
  • Go visit the Stores - as many as you can - and spend as much time in them as you can without making a nuisance of yourself
  • Think about which few you like most - then make a priority list
  • Revisit them in order
  • Ask them if there are any employment opportunities - paid or unpaid - that a kid like you could do with them
  • If there is, be a good employee while you observe "how they operate" - make note of the Pluses and Minuses
  • When you are old enough to legally incorporate - get an attorney - hope that Apple is granting AARs in your country - Go From There

ÇÇÇ

Authorized seller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.