Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forget my rescue email address ? can u help me !

Sir/Mam, i forget my rescue emaill address ? can you help me !

Posted on Aug 7, 2015 5:50 AM

1 reply

Aug 7, 2015 11:32 AM in response to ShingShangFuu

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can help you with your issue. However, the following is taken directly from Apple Support about the Rescue Email Address and what you can try to resolve this:

Rescue email address

A rescue email address helps secure your Apple ID account against unauthorized access. Having a rescue email address is optional but recommended. It receives all security-related Apple ID email, including the email needed to reset your password or security questions. If you don't have a rescue email address, you'll need to contact Apple Support to reset your security questions if you ever forget them.

You need to answer your security questions in order to add or edit a rescue email address. Follow these steps to add or edit a rescue email address:

1. Go to My Apple ID.
  2. Select Manage your Apple ID and sign in.
  3. Select Password and Security.
    • You might be asked to answer one or more security questions before continuing.
    • If you see a list of three security questions, your account has the option to use a rescue email address.
  4. To add a rescue email address:
    • Select Add Email Address, then enter your rescue email address. Apple will send a verification email to that address. Didn't receive the email?
    • Follow the instructions in the email to verify the address. If you don't verify the address, security-related email continues to go to your primary address.
  5. To edit a rescue email address:
    • Select Edit next to the email address, then enter the new address. Apple will send a verification email to that address. Didn't receive the email?
    • Follow the instructions in the email to verify the address. If you don't verify the address, security-related email continues to go to your primary email address.
  6. To delete a rescue address, select Delete next to the address.

If your account has less than three security questions you can’t add a rescue email address. If you set uptwo step verification, you have a notification email address, not a rescue email address.

i forget my rescue email address ? can u help me !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.