Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GARAGEBAND 10.1 AUTOTUNE VOICE???

I cannot figure out how to just slightly autotune voice in new garage band like I could before the update!! Can someone please help me out?? So frustrating!!

Posted on Aug 7, 2015 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2015 10:52 AM

Here are the steps:

• Select the Track with the Audio Region you want to auto correct
  • Open the Editor Window (Key Command E, or click on the Scissors Button in the Control Bar)
  • Select the blue "Track" Button
  • On the left is the Local Inspector, with the "Enable Flex" button, the Pitch Correction Slider and you can also limit the pitch correction to the current Key Signature of your Project with the checkbox "Limit to Key".

User uploaded file

I explain all those features in great details in my graphically enhanced manual "GarageBand X - How it Works"

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2015 10:52 AM in response to LADY_MYSTIQUE

Here are the steps:

• Select the Track with the Audio Region you want to auto correct
  • Open the Editor Window (Key Command E, or click on the Scissors Button in the Control Bar)
  • Select the blue "Track" Button
  • On the left is the Local Inspector, with the "Enable Flex" button, the Pitch Correction Slider and you can also limit the pitch correction to the current Key Signature of your Project with the checkbox "Limit to Key".

User uploaded file

I explain all those features in great details in my graphically enhanced manual "GarageBand X - How it Works"

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

GARAGEBAND 10.1 AUTOTUNE VOICE???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.