Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing photographs

Wondering where I'm going wrong...

When attempting to sync photographs from "Photos" to my iPod using iTunes:

In iTunes on my iMac I have the "Photos Panel" open for my iPod

I have the tab "Sync Photos" ticked,

The Box "copy photos from:" is set to "Photos" next to this box is a number which represents approximately 10% of the number of photographs that I have stored in "Photos"

I have selected "Selected Albums" and ticked the albums that I wish to sync all of which are complete in "Photos"

About 10% of the Photographs are copied to the iPod.

A larger proportion of newer photographs are successfuly transferred, but many older photographs make it across, likewise many newer ones do not.

Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong?

Many thanks,

David.

Posted on Aug 7, 2015 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 2:49 PM

Hello, David.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with photos not syncing to your iPod. If the photos you are trying to sync to your iPod are located in Photos, I would start with removing the iPod photo cache and attempt the sync again.

iTunes: Unable to sync photos

Cheers

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 2:49 PM in response to David Gee1

Hello, David.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with photos not syncing to your iPod. If the photos you are trying to sync to your iPod are located in Photos, I would start with removing the iPod photo cache and attempt the sync again.

iTunes: Unable to sync photos

Cheers

Syncing photographs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.