Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Newest version of iPhoto

I was working in iPhoto as of Aug 5 2015. It is Aug 8 2015 and i can can't find iPhoto on my mac. I go to the Launchpad and it says download latest version of iPhoto in the app store. I go to the app store and the newest version or any version of iPhoto is not available available. I also was putting a slideshow together and my iTunes music was gone . I went threw the steps which was on the Apple support page and that didn't work. Please if there is anyone that Can help me figure this out I would really appreciate it

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 8, 2015 4:32 AM

1 reply

Aug 8, 2015 5:33 AM in response to GFolkS95

With OS X Yosemite (10.10.4) you ned to update iPhoto to version 9.6.1.

You will not find the update directly at the App Store, because Apple stopped selling iPhoto with the release of MacOS X 10.10.3. You can now use the new Photos.app instead.

You can update iPhoto, if your iPhoto version is registered at the App Store.

Barney-15E's user tip explains how to update to iPhoto 9.6.1 by reinstalling your purchase. See this link: Get iPhoto 9.6.1 if you didn't update before OS X 10.10.3

Make a backup of your iPhoto Library before you update iPhoto.

Newest version of iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.