Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently my PC OS has been updated with Windows 10, i had IOS 8.4 in IPhone.So now i am unable to connect my mobile data with my PC.I have restarted AMDS also.Previously it is working fine, but when updated with windows 10 getting this problem

Recently my PC OS has been updated with Windows 10, i had IOS 8.4 in IPhone 4s.So now i am unable to connect my mobile data with my PC.I have restarted AMDS also.Previously it is working fine, but when updated with windows 10 getting this problem

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 8, 2015 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2015 10:11 AM

Apple has not announced compatibility for Windows 10.

3 replies

Aug 23, 2015 10:05 AM in response to Templeton Peck

i just wasted my whole Sunday trying to sort iCloud on Windows 10 PC (upgraded last month), got back from fortnight holiday in Spain, trying to transfer 15 GB worth of photos and videos off iPhone 6. iCloud causes looping window.exe crashes/restarts, if I knew my brand new iPhone 6 was incompatible with Window 10 I would have reconsidered my options.

I Just hope Apple will quickly move and ensure compatibility, as there are a lot of iPhone and iPad users with Windows 10 out there.

Recently my PC OS has been updated with Windows 10, i had IOS 8.4 in IPhone.So now i am unable to connect my mobile data with my PC.I have restarted AMDS also.Previously it is working fine, but when updated with windows 10 getting this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.