Announcement: The Apple TV app is here

The new Apple TV app is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV 4K, and Apple TV HD. If you have a question or knowledge to share with the community, we want to hear from you.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: CraveTV needs to be 'activated' repeatedly

Every time I go to use the CraveTV App through my AppleTV it needs to be activated by giving a 7 digit code and then directing me to cravetv.ca/AppleTV. It then directs me to choose my cable provider and login using my Telus OptikTV account. It says it's succesfull and that the device says it will refresh itself automatically however this takes 2+ hours to happen. Then, once it refreshes. If I watch a show or part of a show and go back to watch the remainder, it kicks me right back to activating again. VERY FRUSTRATING. Is there anyway to just log into the app using your username and password?

AppleTV 2

Posted on

Mar 5, 2017 9:49 AM in response to Amanda012345678 In response to Amanda012345678

How are there no replies to this issue? I have the exact same problem and fast forward a year + later even. This is very frustrating and discouraging to pay for the app, I feel as if it owes me money for my time and efforts spent just trying to log on and watch something.

Mar 5, 2017 9:49 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Amanda012345678

Question: CraveTV needs to be 'activated' repeatedly