Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I scan, upload, edit text and print a new original PDF with pages and snow leopard 10.6.8?

I am fairly new to MAC and OSX in general. How would I be able to scan a PDF document into my Computer with my WIFI printer, and then be able to edit the text (such as the time, date, year, etc...) of that PDF, and thus creating a new and updated PDF document, that I would then be able to print on my WIFI printer?

Am I able to do that in pages? Or, do I need to buy special software from the Apple online store?

I am working with a Macbook Pro, circa 2005, and currently running Snow leopard 10.6.8 with about 20g of free space on my Hard drive.

Thank you very much for any advise.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 9, 2015 12:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2015 12:17 AM

Also, I forgot to add:

If it is any easier or better, I also have access to an I-pad Air, 64g, circa 2014? It was purchased brand-new with all of the most updated software and programming.

I forgot to add this to my earlier question.

Many Thanks!

1 reply

Can I scan, upload, edit text and print a new original PDF with pages and snow leopard 10.6.8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.