Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can find Apn settings and can't connect to Internet After resting Network settings

Hello,

After rest all settings In my iPhone 5s iOS 8.3 I can't connect to the Internet (also have data available) and cannot find Apn settings on cellular Settings the Apn settings got disappeared as Shown on The screen shot. I use Airtel simcard. Can any one please help me out with this problem . thank-you

User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 10, 2015 11:40 AM

1 reply

Aug 12, 2015 7:39 AM in response to Mohil_12

Hey Mohil_12,

It looks as though you're having trouble accessing your carrier's cellular data network. Fortunately we've a few steps and some information that can help get your iPhone's connection back to a functional state.

1. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Check for a Carrier Settings Update.
  3. Remove the SIM card then reinsert it. If the SIM card is damaged, worn, or bent, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier.
  4. Try another location. If possible, see if other devices are able to connect to your carrier's network in that location.
  5. Contact your carrier to:
    • Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
    • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
    • Check that your device is not blocked from receiving cellular services and set up with the right data plan.
  6. Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.

If you still can't connect to a cellular network, and have confirmed with your carrier that there isn't an issue with your account or network, try restoring your device.

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

Regards

Can find Apn settings and can't connect to Internet After resting Network settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.