Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i activate my phone without wifi or a computer

I forgot my pass code and exceeded the attempts to enter. Now being asked to activate the phone again. How can I do this without without WiFi it a computer through cellular data connection

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 10, 2015 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2015 7:14 PM

I'm afraid I have bad news. You can't recover your phone without a computer once the phone has been disabled with too many wrong passcodes. You need to restore with iTuness and that is explained here. And you will lose your data on the phone now that it is disabled and you apparently do not have an iTunes backup. You'll have to get someone to let you use their computer with iTunes installed or the phone remains and expensive paperweight.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2015 7:14 PM in response to TriciaD2015

I'm afraid I have bad news. You can't recover your phone without a computer once the phone has been disabled with too many wrong passcodes. You need to restore with iTuness and that is explained here. And you will lose your data on the phone now that it is disabled and you apparently do not have an iTunes backup. You'll have to get someone to let you use their computer with iTunes installed or the phone remains and expensive paperweight.

how can i activate my phone without wifi or a computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.