Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

all my friend's gadgets was erased and marked as stollen, the password of apple id was changed and my email adress in apple id settings also was changed. I think that somebody robbed my apple id password.

all my friend's gadgets was erased and marked as stollen, the password of apple id was changed and my email adress in apple id settings also was changed.

I think that somebody robbed my apple id password. Asking for your assistance to resolve this problem. For all this gadgets I have original boxes and receipts.

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 11, 2015 12:32 AM

1 reply

Aug 12, 2015 2:14 PM in response to k.fromkiev

Greetings k.fromkiev,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you think your Apple ID was compromised. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID was compromised, use the steps below to gain control of it and review your account information:

1. Sign in to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com). If you can't sign in or you receive a message that the account is locked when you try to sign in, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then try to reset or unlock your account. If you still can't sign in, contact Apple Support.
  2. Change your Apple ID password, and choose a strong password.
  3. Review all the personal and security information in your account. Update any information that isn't correct or that you don’t recognize, including:
  4. Check with your email address provider to make sure that you control every email address associated with your Apple ID. If you don't control the email addresses associated with the Apple ID, you should change the password for the email address or use a different email address.
  5. Consider setting up two-step verification for your Apple ID.

If you completed the steps above and think your account might still be compromised, contact Apple Support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Take care

all my friend's gadgets was erased and marked as stollen, the password of apple id was changed and my email adress in apple id settings also was changed. I think that somebody robbed my apple id password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.