Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Argentina tech support

Hi everyone, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I'm having a problem for more than 8 months now. I bought a 27" LED Cinema Display here in my country and one day it stop working, took it to iPoint store which have an official Apple Support and they told me they need to ask for a wire to see if it's the main board or the the wire.

I have been waiting for a long time and still don't have any reply from them, every time I go they say that with the problem to import things they can't get the wire for trying and fix it but they still bring new computers and other stuff to sell so I would like to know how can I contact with someone in United States to see how to solve this because I bought a product (I love Apple and have lots of stuff, also the support outside the country is awesome but here in Argentina is really bad) which I would like to be fixed but still waiting for a long time without replies, they don't even contact me, all the time I am the one who goes there and keeps asking.

I know Apple haves nothing to do with this, but at least they should know that a retailer from them here are giving a very bad support and treat to their clients.

Is there any way I can contact someone to try to solve this situation?

Thanks!

LED Cinema Display-OTHER

Posted on Aug 11, 2015 8:24 PM

There are no replies.

Argentina tech support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.