Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

find my ipad from a andriod phone

How do I find my ipad from a andriod phone

Posted on Aug 11, 2015 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2015 10:08 PM

Using the browser on your android device, go to icloud.com, sign in with the Apple/iCloud ID that is signed into iCloud on the device, and then click on Find My iPhone. You should see the device listed there. Click on it to see if it is online or offline, click on the map to see the last known location (if it was less than 24 hours ago that the device was last online.

Best of luck,

GB

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2015 10:08 PM in response to alexisfromakron

Using the browser on your android device, go to icloud.com, sign in with the Apple/iCloud ID that is signed into iCloud on the device, and then click on Find My iPhone. You should see the device listed there. Click on it to see if it is online or offline, click on the map to see the last known location (if it was less than 24 hours ago that the device was last online.

Best of luck,

GB

Aug 12, 2015 3:29 AM in response to bobseufert

Rather surprisingly I was able to log in (2-step verification worked) and check Mail. I can't check 'Find My iPhone' as I don't have this set up. The site doesn't work well - for one thing it won't scroll so anything which is off the screen stays off it (rotating to portrait helped, but some things are still not accessible).

So the OP might be able to do this, though it's not officially supported and may or may not work as expected.

find my ipad from a andriod phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.