Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting in contact with Apple to find out statistics

I need to get in contact with Apple in order to find out some statistics about their marketing development and how it has helped their sales by changing their marketing strategies. Any sort of email or method of contact other than by over the phone would be hugely appreciated as I will need to use the statistics for a part of my A Levels and will need to be able to show evidence of my findings.

If anyone would be able to provide me with any email that will allow access for me to be able to ask some questions about how they have developed, I woul dbe very grateful.

Thank you!

Posted on Aug 12, 2015 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 10:47 AM

You can try contacting Apple Corporate at the link at the bottom of this page, http://www.apple.com/contact but be aware that Apple does not share business and marketing data with the public.

4 replies

Sep 3, 2015 10:47 AM in response to jennersbrooks

Ralph's right...

You are basically trying to get what many top-notch investigative reporters, securities analysts and investors would love to have - inside information.

If this information exists in the wild, it would likely have been addressed BY Apple in an "Analysts Meeting" and/or "Shareholders Meeting" - in which case, clever crafting of Goggle search terms would be your best bet.

Getting in contact with Apple to find out statistics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.