Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a iphone which was associated with another id. When i use a new apple id and download a new game, it shows the progress of that associated id. Any idea to remove that apple id from my device.

i have a iphone which was associated with another id. When i use a new apple id and download a new game, it shows the progress of that associated id. Any idea to remove that apple id from my device.

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Aug 12, 2015 11:43 AM

19 replies

Jan 27, 2017 1:54 AM in response to Demo

Not sure how else he can make it any clearer to u other than sending u instant invite (patent pending) or Facetime so u can see if he's really pressing the keys to the corresponding letters of his apple ID.

So I just received trabulation of audience survey 97/98 (1 nonrespondent - on his wa to gve u his common sense and practically basivs+English 102 - gateway to understanding words thats comingout of Mr Chan's mouth.) emphatically screaming "Deactivate Delete". I guess they immediately concluded upon seeing not to reiterate reading and comprehension "old ID associated with ny". Furthermore and even fart

Mar 10, 2017 5:28 PM in response to tukibati

I also have the same problem. It started when my daughter down loaded audio books for my wife and used her {daughter's) apple ID. Now 3 iPhones later, daughter's apple id has hijacked apps I had down loaded. In the past I just entered my daughter's password. Problem now is the fingerprint is used. My daughter lives far and will not leave her finger home to uses as a pass word.

Feb 14, 2016 7:33 AM in response to Lady_Turner

Lady_Turner wrote:

Do you have access to the old email account still? if so, go to iforgot.apple.com and opt to send an email to yourself to reset the password. You also have the option to not receive an email, if you don't have access to the account, but you would need to answer your security questions set up on the account and then you can change the password.

My instinct suggests Billy fixed this in the past 4 months.

May 26, 2016 9:23 AM in response to Lady_Turner

Dear friend i have also like as same problem since 6 month. my old apple id may burst its can't work and then i create new id and try to download applications but when i put my new apple id and password its automatically ask password of my old apple id which is not working too. i am tired about it . i can.t update my applications till 6 month . please kindly guide me what to do ?

May 26, 2016 1:13 PM in response to stonnalight

Apps and other downloads are forever tied to the AppleID used to download them.

That is why when you attempt to update an app acquired with your old AppleID,

you are asked for the password of that old AppleID.

2 choices: recover the old Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or delete the apps asking for your old AppleID and re-download

using your new AppleID. Items requiring a purchase will have to be

paid for again. You cannot merge 2 or more AppleIDs nor can items

associated with an AppleID be transferred to a different AppleID.

If this is not what you are asking, post more details so someone may

offer a solution. This is an international forum so post in your native

language if you would be more comfortable doing that.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.