Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Behavior window disappears

This is actually about Motion 4. For some reason, when I'm looking at the timeline, and add a behavior to a clip, the little drop down window for the behavior has disappeared. I can't adjust the length in the timeline tand see what I'm doing, like when I match the transition time to another effect. I can call it up in the media pane, but don't understand why I now can't see the things that I apply to a clip in the timeline. I can see it in the inspector. And it's not that I have checked to behavior on/off icon in the clip. that doesn't seem to matter.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), FCP 7, Compressor 4

Posted on Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2015 7:38 AM

Check to see if you have the visibility of the Behaviors disabled in the timeline layers list.

User uploaded file

2 replies

Behavior window disappears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.