You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos in my Photos app are not showing up when I try to upload them online

I just got back from a trip, where I took photos using a DSLR and my iPhone. I uploaded the photos from both to Photos fine, and then I wanted to upload them to Snapfish so I could quickly print them, but for some reason my latest import (the iPhone pictures) are not showing up in the pop-up window in Snapfish that allows you to choose which pictures you want to upload.

I am looking under the Media section, under Photos, and all my DSLR pictures are there (and I have already chosen them and got them onto Snapfish), but the iPhone ones will not show up, even if I go by date or all photos.

I have checked again and again and I can clearly see them in the Photos app, (mixed with the other pictures, because it goes by date), but I can't get them online. I've tried dragging in my last import to Snapfish and that doesn't work either. In the uploader, nothing shows up in the Last Import folder, even though Photos clearly has a last import,

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Aug 13, 2015 2:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2015 2:17 PM

reboot your Mac to force a Media Browser update - and Tell Apple about this issue - https://www.apple.com/feedback/photos.html

LN

4 replies

Photos in my Photos app are not showing up when I try to upload them online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.