Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

8.4.1 Didn't fix anything!

Album covers of the music that I keep native on my iPhone are still messed up! I thought that the new iOS and iTunes updates were going to fix this....I guess i'm turning off iCloud music again! Really irritated about this.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Aug 13, 2015 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2015 3:08 PM

Note: The update to iOS 8.4.1 can be downloaded by navigating on you iDevice to Settings > General > Software Update; or by connecting your iDevice to your Mac, opening iTunes, and clicking on the image of your iDevice in the toolbar.

• Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
  • Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
  • Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren't any playlists to choose from
  • Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
  • Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
  • Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn't work as expected while listening to Beats 1

Requirements

• iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / 6 Plus
  • iPad 2 / iPad 3rd generation/ iPad 4th generation/ iPad Air
  • iPad mini / iPad mini with Retina Display
  • iPod touch 5th gen
10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2015 3:08 PM in response to anorakman

Note: The update to iOS 8.4.1 can be downloaded by navigating on you iDevice to Settings > General > Software Update; or by connecting your iDevice to your Mac, opening iTunes, and clicking on the image of your iDevice in the toolbar.

• Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
  • Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
  • Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren't any playlists to choose from
  • Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
  • Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
  • Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn't work as expected while listening to Beats 1

Requirements

• iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / 6 Plus
  • iPad 2 / iPad 3rd generation/ iPad 4th generation/ iPad Air
  • iPad mini / iPad mini with Retina Display
  • iPod touch 5th gen

Aug 13, 2015 7:33 PM in response to anorakman

Just checking some of the songs on my iPhone 6 - did not fix all the issues of incorrect artwork or wrong song playing, but it did seem to correct quite a few of them. So - at least with my quick look at the songs I have added for "off line" on my iPhone 6 - it did seem to help. Still a ways to go though as there are still mistakes. More in the incorrect version playing than the artwork issue.

8.4.1 Didn't fix anything!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.