Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any problems with the new IOS 8.4.1 for the iPad

I Just received an update alert that there is a new IOS 8.4.1 for my iPad. Is it okay to download or have there been any problems yet?

iPad 2, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 14, 2015 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 7:58 AM

I'm not able to play back videos from my storage device without buffering....that is anything recorded after 8.4.1 update.

6 replies

Aug 18, 2015 7:51 AM in response to Lainee131

An update on my comment: my video issue was due to operator old age forgetfullness at how to do something and not re reading directions to refresh my memory. The wonderful AirStash customer service team held my hand and showed me the error in my method of getting the videos on the device.

I will have to say though that both my iPad Air and my iPhone 6's batteries are draining much faster and charging much slower than before.

Aug 18, 2015 8:53 AM in response to Lainee131

Thank you for your response. I agree, the battery life is a lot less. I bought a portable battery charger that I carry in my purse. It is able to charge 2 devices at one time, and will charge 4 times before it needs to be plugged into a wall to recharge. I found it at AT&T, but I think Amazon has them as well.

works great

thanks again for your help

Any problems with the new IOS 8.4.1 for the iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.