Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where does it say how many GBs are in iTunes 11.4?

I want to see how many GBs my songs take up so I can decide how much memory a new iPod Touch would have to have, but nothing under "View" or "File" in iTunes 11.4 seems to show that, and I don't know where to go to "Get Info" on iTunes. The only solved question I found that relates is for 11.0, which doesn't seem to be the same. Thanks for any information!

Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 14, 2015 1:55 PM

8 replies

Aug 14, 2015 2:52 PM in response to Limnos

You're probably right. Whether they moved it or didn't move it, though, it should be a whole lot easier to find--and the article might have mentioned the fact that such basic information, which Mac users are used to getting on drop-down menus (e.g., "Get Info"), happens to be somewhere else. Anyway, thanks for helping out!

Where does it say how many GBs are in iTunes 11.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.