Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 10 outlook calendar error

I've seen a few posts regarding windows 10 compatibility, and I'm getting the idea there's problems. I've not seen any solutions though.

My problem is in outlook. when I try and view my iCloud calendar I get the error message "The set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened"

I'm guessing this is a plug in problem, and compatibility with the new W10 OS. Is there fix? a planed IOS plugin update!?!?

Posted on Aug 15, 2015 12:38 PM

2 replies

Aug 17, 2015 4:28 AM in response to Templeton Peck

lets face it its going to be made compatible, I very much doubt Apple are sitting in the board room saying this windows 10 thing's just a fad!

Windows software has moved on a so far I as I can see for the better improving on some dodgy user issues from Windows 9, so pros and cons of updating.

Undoubtedly Apple have noticed the problem, so is there any info on a coming update or something I can do now? or am I waiting for apple to react?

Windows 10 outlook calendar error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.