Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make my texts send in blue

hello for some reason my messages are sending in Green as an sms instead of blue how can I make them go blue?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2015 5:27 AM

First you will be want the check that the iMessages is turned on (or) off If the message confirm that the your icloud recevied the address are correctly.Set that the this "send&receive" section.we also you will be want that the to set "send a message" to off.Surly all the message are receive iMessage only one that the email id recipeint instead to their iphone5.Then finally receive mobile number.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2015 5:27 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

First you will be want the check that the iMessages is turned on (or) off If the message confirm that the your icloud recevied the address are correctly.Set that the this "send&receive" section.we also you will be want that the to set "send a message" to off.Surly all the message are receive iMessage only one that the email id recipeint instead to their iphone5.Then finally receive mobile number.

How to make my texts send in blue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.