Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook 2007 is not showing as option under iTunes

Dear all

Outlook 2007 is not showing as option to sync with iTunes 12.2.1. I am using an Iphone6 and this only started when I upgraded from IPhone 5 to 6.

I uninstalled both ITunes and Outlook, however to no success.

Please can someone help me?

Regards

Nat

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 8:21 AM

1 reply

Aug 18, 2015 6:26 AM in response to NCDB

Hey NCDB,

I understand that you wish to sync some Outlook data with your iPhone 6, as you have been doing with previous iterations of your iPhone. This issue could have come about because of a change to your iCloud feature settings in your iPhone. Make sure that you are not syncing with iCloud the items that you want synced from Outlook. You can use the information in the following article to help you adjust these settings:

In some cases when you turn off an iCloud feature on a device, you can choose to keep a copy of the feature’s information on that device. The copied information isn’t kept in sync with iCloud. If you turn off Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks in iCloud for Windows on a Windows computer, information stored in iCloud remains available in Microsoft Outlook, but it isn’t kept up to date with your other devices.

Before turning off a particular feature on all your devices, or before turning off iCloud completely, you can archive a copy of your iCloud data on your computer. For more information, see the Apple Support article Archive or make copies of your iCloud data.

iCloud: Change iCloud feature settings

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2613

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

Outlook 2007 is not showing as option under iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.