Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus constantly crashing

Hi,

My iPhone 6 plus constantly crashes, sometimes reboots.

The scenarios that this always occur at are:

- While 'visiting website' on Feedly.

- While browsing in Google Chrome.

- Change orientation when browsing all of the above or watching a video in the browser (youtube or any other site).

This doesn't happen on startup or on button tap, I can read a page when the app suddenly crashes.

When I change orientation it crashes instantly on orientation change.

I'm up to date with iOS and the app versions.

I tried:

- Uninstalling and reinstalling these apps.

- Restoring the iPhone + restore data from backup.

- Restoring the iPhone and setting it up as a new device.

None of the above helped in solving this.

What else can I do? not being able to browse without having a crash is a real pain. 😟

Thanks.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1, Non Jailbroken over 45gb free space

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 8:09 AM

Hello ceneus,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I'm sorry to see about the difficulty you've been having with your iPhone unexpectedly restarting, I would definitely be frustrated as well. You've already done some great troubleshooting for this issue, so the next step in troubleshooting it is to contact Apple Support by using the link below.

Make sure that your device is up to date and your apps are up to date. If you still need help after updating, contact Apple Support.

If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo unexpectedly - Apple Support

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2015 8:09 AM in response to ceneus

Hello ceneus,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I'm sorry to see about the difficulty you've been having with your iPhone unexpectedly restarting, I would definitely be frustrated as well. You've already done some great troubleshooting for this issue, so the next step in troubleshooting it is to contact Apple Support by using the link below.

Make sure that your device is up to date and your apps are up to date. If you still need help after updating, contact Apple Support.

If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo unexpectedly - Apple Support

Take care.

iphone 6 plus constantly crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.