Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6s will not display playlists on phone after 8.4.1 update??

Recently updated to 8.4.1. After update, Music playlists will not display on Iphone 6 plus (they do still appear on computer). Strangle, the most recent playlist does appear. The impact came after installing 8.4.1. Help please?? Thank you!!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 8:45 AM

3 replies

Aug 16, 2015 5:29 PM in response to Rurudude

Same here. Some of the playlists started to download and currently I have about half of what was there previously. The rest are all gray and have no songs. The names of the playlists are all there but no songs. If I click "make available offline", nothing happens. I figure if I remove them all and try to add them back, that might work, but hopefully there's an easier way. I also lost all of the albums that I made available offline. HELP!

Aug 16, 2015 6:52 PM in response to stevefrehley

Just deleted 2 of the grayed out playlists, then re-added it and made it available offline. Seems to work. I don't want to have to do this for every album and playlist that I've already added....

Another annoying thing that keeps happening is I have it set so that I only see music that's available offline, but when I click on an album or playlist and hit "make available offline", it then turns that option off and everything from my iCloud library appears.

Aug 18, 2015 11:33 AM in response to Rurudude

So yeah, I deleted all playlists that weren't working, then I added them again and almost everything is back to normal. One playlist won't come back for some reason. I can add it, but the songs won't appear. Lots of inconsistencies with this service. Hope they can fix all the bugs, because I love the playlists. That's the main reason I'm sticking it out.

iphone 6s will not display playlists on phone after 8.4.1 update??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.