Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't my Disney Movies Anywhere sync with my iPod Video?

Disney movies purchased on iTunes or redeemed through iTunes sync with my 80 gb iPod Video (old click wheel ones), however movies redeemed in the Disney Movies Anywhere app will not sync to the iPod. they show in my iTunes library I am able to download them to the mac and watch them through iTunes but when i try to sync them with my iPod they won't show. Any ideas? Thanks

-Alex

Ipod Video-OTHER, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 6:41 AM

Finally figured it out I hope this helps people. It t urns out when you sync from Disney Movies anywhere it automatically gives you the HD version of the movie. The iPods and iPads do not show HD versions you need the standard version. So to get the standard version.

1. Navigate to your Purchased page. Find it by clicking Movies or TV Shows from the top navigation bar in the iTunes Store, and then click Purchasedfrom "QUICK LINKS" in the iTunes Store.
  2. Choose the appropriate video type: Movies or TV Shows.
  3. In the lower-right corner of the screen, deselect the box next to "Download HD When Available."
  4. Search for the desired video and click the download button.
  5. This should download the standard definition version to your computer so you can sync to your device.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2015 6:41 AM in response to alxplma

Finally figured it out I hope this helps people. It t urns out when you sync from Disney Movies anywhere it automatically gives you the HD version of the movie. The iPods and iPads do not show HD versions you need the standard version. So to get the standard version.

1. Navigate to your Purchased page. Find it by clicking Movies or TV Shows from the top navigation bar in the iTunes Store, and then click Purchasedfrom "QUICK LINKS" in the iTunes Store.
  2. Choose the appropriate video type: Movies or TV Shows.
  3. In the lower-right corner of the screen, deselect the box next to "Download HD When Available."
  4. Search for the desired video and click the download button.
  5. This should download the standard definition version to your computer so you can sync to your device.

Why won't my Disney Movies Anywhere sync with my iPod Video?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.