Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access any of my iTunes Match

I have the latest release of iTunes on my Mac Pro.

Today I logged on, and went to iTunes to listen to some music. Well, I don't have any of my iTunes Match music at all. This computer doesn't have any music on it except a few songs. I have all my music on my desktop computer. I tried logging out, deauthorizing computer and reauthorizing, but nothing. I'm not sure if the server for iTunes Match is down, but my music on my phone and iPad show up (a bunch of music on Match), but my Mac Pro doesn't. On my main computer, I have some music that isn't on it (the new iTunes Radio subscription) and that music shows up.

What can I do so it can show up again?

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 10:37 AM

11 replies

Aug 23, 2015 7:55 AM in response to shamurti

A little more detail on my problem: iTunes Match is no longer an option under Store. Some folks have said it is now iCloud Music Library, but when I select the option to update it, it goes nowhere. I have iCloud statuses of either "Waiting" for newly added songs, or "Error" for ones I know are up there. Not only that, but I can access all the songs just fine on my iPhone and iPad, even the ones I just added. I selected iTunes Music Library in Preferences, so I know I should be seeing and be able to access my library in the cloud.

Can't access any of my iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.