Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my iphone map not displaying.

The browser application on my Mac won't display the map. The application displays the devices on a tan background with no street features.

At first, I thought it might be my browser (Firefox 30.0.3), then I tried Safari...same thing. To then rule out my computer, I asked my wife to check on her computer (another Mac Air).....same thing.

Are the maps down? Been like this for two days.

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 12:46 PM

14 replies

Aug 17, 2015 9:31 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

You gave me an idea. I had not checked it on a Windows machine. Here's a screen shot...same problem. No map features, just a tan background.

Unless it's an iCloud settings problem, then it must be an account issue (Apple shutting me off). Very strange.

That's three separate computers that have this problem, and three browsers (Firefox, Safari, MS Edge)

User uploaded file

Aug 17, 2015 9:47 PM in response to SP Forsythe

Sounds like it very well might be a geographical issue. Considering the wildfires that are raging in SoCal right now, that could be a contributing factor. Things are OK here in Maine, and Chris has verified that Illinois is OK too. Do you have anyone else outside of your household but in your vicinity that could tell you if they are experiencing the same issue?

Cheers,

GB

Find my iphone map not displaying.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.