Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch 4 shows Connect to ITunes after I tried to restore it, and it says it's in recovery mode now

I tried to restore my iPod Touch 4th generation and it came up that there was an error and that it was in recovery mode, which I didn't put it in, and it needs to be restored but whenever I try to restore it again, it comes up with the same error and says it's in recovery mode and i need to restore it. The only screen it shows is the connect to ITunes screen and I can hold down the power button and it will turn black, but those are the only two things it will show. I've tried searching for help on what to do but i can't find anyone with this same problem. Please help me either turn off the recovery mode so it will maybe work or help me just restore it and get everything off of it like I wanted in the first place. Also, I am doing this on a Mac and everything on it is up to date. Thank you

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 16, 2015 3:00 PM

1 reply

iPod Touch 4 shows Connect to ITunes after I tried to restore it, and it says it's in recovery mode now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.