Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi I can't connect I'm disabled and deaf in one ear Tmobile is restricted me

Tmobile took advantage of my disability I had a new phone paid off I went in for HELP instead they used deceit and distractions on me I'm deaf in right ear I'm plated from base of skull to my tailbone I have rods that hold my neck so I have limited mobility I run off 2 spine stimulators and I had a TIA that took all feeling from left side, when I had a problem with the phone I needed help with I didn't understand it I just radiation treatment for breast cancer, so i kept hitt securit, sweep Google shut me down then T-Mobile this went on on I sent messages I called no help I went to the store by my house the girls help give me your ID password after the girls that were finished distractacting me with a Apple speaker dancing and laughing the girl said just sign your done oh and today the speaker is free. I didn't feel well she said everything is in the bag.2 days later I got mail due to failure of the phone I needed help on I had URGENT letter my mammogram was bad they haven't been able to contact me by phone since its shut off , I missed several Dr Appts My Web bill pay not paid late fees So my HELP it cost 1,194.00 T-Mobile 1383.00 Medical and 200.00 in late fees on payments I live on SSI What Would You do????Now I Can't get WI FI

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1, I'm disabled

Posted on Aug 17, 2015 3:28 PM

There are no replies.

Wifi I can't connect I'm disabled and deaf in one ear Tmobile is restricted me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.