Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar not a location that supports this

When I launch my calendar (mac mini, on OS 10.10.4) I get the message:

"The server responded with an error. https://p19-caldav.icoloud.com: ....... is not a location that supports this request."

Then if I click ignore it seems to work okay. What's going on?

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 3:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 12:45 PM

This issue seems to have more than one cause, and several possible fixes have been reported. I can't personally verify any of them.

1. Disable and re-enable the problem calendar in the Calendars list.

2. Delete the calendar in the Accounts tab of Calendar preferences. Quit and relaunch the application. Add the calendar. Make sure you select the right account type; e.g., Google.

3. Delete calendars for which you're a delegate.

4. Quit Calendar. In the Finder, hold down the option key and select

Go Library

from the Finder menu bar. From the folder that opens, move these items (some may not exist) to the Trash, leaving the Library folder open:

Calendars/Calendar Cache

Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent (and any others with a name beginning in "com.apple.Calendar")

Containers/com.apple.iCal (and any others with a name beginning in "com.apple.iCal")

Relaunch Calendar and test.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2015 12:45 PM in response to JohnCharles

This issue seems to have more than one cause, and several possible fixes have been reported. I can't personally verify any of them.

1. Disable and re-enable the problem calendar in the Calendars list.

2. Delete the calendar in the Accounts tab of Calendar preferences. Quit and relaunch the application. Add the calendar. Make sure you select the right account type; e.g., Google.

3. Delete calendars for which you're a delegate.

4. Quit Calendar. In the Finder, hold down the option key and select

Go Library

from the Finder menu bar. From the folder that opens, move these items (some may not exist) to the Trash, leaving the Library folder open:

Calendars/Calendar Cache

Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent (and any others with a name beginning in "com.apple.Calendar")

Containers/com.apple.iCal (and any others with a name beginning in "com.apple.iCal")

Relaunch Calendar and test.

calendar not a location that supports this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.