Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud server responded to OS X Calendar: p01-caldav.icloud.com:443... is not a location that supports this request.

When the Calendar app is open, a window pops up, saying "The server responded with an error. https://p01-caldev.icloud.com:443/1300xxxxxx/principal/ is not a location that supports this request. Three option buttons: Ignore, Try Again, and Revert to Server." The Calendar app on all Macs using the same iCloud ID cannot sync with iCloud anymore.

While the calendar events can be seen on and sync among iCloud.com, on iPhone, iPad calendar apps, the Calendar app on OS X 10.10.4 and 10.10.5, once open, will have the error displayed.

I called Apple Support but after 3 days and a number of attempts, the problem is not resolved. What has been attempted?

1. Log on to iCloud using the same Apple ID on three different Macs running 10.10.4 and 10.10.5.

2. Clean the caches on a Mac;

3. Find and clean malware;

4. Clean installed OS X and then open Calendar.

I suspect that it happened after I opened the Calendar app on OS X Yosemite Public Beta but I'm not sure.

Any idea.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 5:05 AM

4 replies

Sep 3, 2015 7:50 PM in response to Eric Root

TThanks Eric,

I did and I tried again. No, it doesnt work.

I further found that the caldavd has multiple (12, in deed) entries with "Block incoming connections" as seen from the System Preferences > Security & Privacy. is it related?

I've got a reply from Apple Support that it might related to my Apple ID that is enrolled in the Beta Testing program. But I didn't hear any report from other beta testing program testers who has the same experience.

Nov 8, 2015 4:39 PM in response to Ivan H

Other people has this problem since 2011 but none of them has been resolved that I have googled. 4 years passed and it's end of 2015. Apple Support still suggested me to:

1. create a new partition on all affected macs (including the new Mac with a new user account with the first time logging in the affected iCloud account);

2. reformat the Mac with such message appearing;

Two Apple Support staff remotely logged in to two of my Macs and erased some of the systems files, and after finding that the original problem had not been resolved, hanged up the phone / disconnected the remote log-in, and leave me nowhere, but to restore from Time Machine backup;

One Apple Support returned my call telling me that the Engineering Department said it would be resolved by the upgrade to El Capitan. Now, the Macs are all with El Capitan, but the original problem is still there. The Apple Support left me an email address but she never replied to my email update.

Is there any cure of the problem?

iCloud server responded to OS X Calendar: p01-caldav.icloud.com:443... is not a location that supports this request.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.