Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems uploading iphoto book fo purchase

For the past 3 days i have tried to buy an iphoto book i created. I am able to put in my credit card info and assemble the book but then it stalls and does not upload. I am surprised given i have previously bought a book. what could be the problem and how can I solve it?

MacBook Air, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 7:23 AM

7 replies

Sep 4, 2015 8:44 AM in response to fillescas

To all those having this problem: I spent hours on the phone with an Apple tech (and his little red arrow). The problem is definitely on their end. I updated to Yosemite (which changes iPhoto to Photos) and also updated to the latest version of iPhoto. I was then able to order books via iPhoto. However, several of my book projects have random photos missing—i had to hunt them down and replace them into the books before ordering (be sure to preview your book before placing an order). Apple support is helpful (via voice contact—via email, not so much). There is definitely a problem and it's definitely Apple's. The know it and they're "working on it," but they haven't fixed it yet. Everyone should call (they won't charge if they can't help you) so they will "get" the urgency of this issue. Frustrating? YES!!!

problems uploading iphoto book fo purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.