Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

As a reseller, is there a cost associated with joining as a registered reseller? I know that it is free for the customer.

As a customer we currently have Verizon and Sprint as our registered resellers in the DEP process.

Currently I am working with another reseller that made a comment about it being expensive for them to enroll in the program. Is this true?

Apple DEP

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 8:32 AM

4 replies

Aug 21, 2015 1:05 PM in response to tygeek31

Not sure what you're talking about to tell the truth.

The only "resellers" of iPhones in the US are the authorized carriers and their authorized agents.

A company can not just buy phones from Apple and re-sell them. They have to be a carrier, or carrier agent (Best buy is an example, they sell iPhones for multiple carriers. The T-Mobile booth at your local mall is another. They are most likely NOT actually T-Mobile, but an independent agent authorized to sell devices and service on behalf of T-Mobile.).

Aug 24, 2015 6:28 AM in response to KiltedTim

That isn't what I was asking. I have carriers like Verizon and T-Mobile that have been marked as resellers in my DEP account. I have another carrier (a reseller) That states they are working towards the process of participating in DEP as well however they made a statement about there being a cost associated with that for them. I am attempted to find out if this is a true statement on their part or not.

As a reseller, is there a cost associated with joining as a registered reseller? I know that it is free for the customer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.