Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbeats2 wireless cuts out

I am having a problem with my Powerbeats2. The sound cuts out when I am outside and only when I pair it with my iPhone (any iPhone, 5 or 6 but both running iOS 8.4.1.). It works fine when I am inside.

It works fine outside when I pair it with my iPod touch 6th generation using the same iOS, 8.4.0 (or 8.4.0).

The sound cuts in and out. If I bring the phone closer to my left side it works better. If I put it in my right pocket it does not work. I replaced the earphones but I am having trouble with the new pair too.

Has anyone had this problem and were able to find a solution?

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2015 7:32 PM

I have a very similar issue. Mine cut out when I put them in my pocket and work when I hold them up to my shoulder. I happens only when I'm outside. Need some help here because this is unacceptable' I'm outside a lot and I'm not going to carry my phone at my shoulder. I have an IPhone 6.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2015 7:32 PM in response to natmac

I have a very similar issue. Mine cut out when I put them in my pocket and work when I hold them up to my shoulder. I happens only when I'm outside. Need some help here because this is unacceptable' I'm outside a lot and I'm not going to carry my phone at my shoulder. I have an IPhone 6.

Powerbeats2 wireless cuts out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.