Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help connecting my new MacBook Pro to my "iWeb" web site that is hosted on the school's Mac mini web server.

I have been maintaining our school website using "iWeb" on a MacMini web server. I know that " iWeb" is old but for a classroom teacher to make quick and easy updates to our school website it is a great program.

I am connected to our web server. I have the web folder opened on my new MacBook Pro. The iWeb software is in my application folder and launches! But where the problem is...I need to redirect it to be web site that is already created on the Mac mini server. When I launch the iWeb on the new MBP it wants to create a new site. If I cancel the new template it closes the program. Does anyone know what I can do?

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 4:13 PM

2 replies

I need help connecting my new MacBook Pro to my "iWeb" web site that is hosted on the school's Mac mini web server.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.