Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to install Itunes: Error applying transforms

hello all, I tried to install the latest itunes (64 bit) on windows 10 and all what I got is the following error message: "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transforms are valid". Initially I thought it was something to do with the windows installation and tried to install on another computer that happened to have windows 10 installed, so thought it's something to do with windows 10. Eventually I tried to install it on windows 7 but again I got the same message

Thanks in advance

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 4:13 PM

4 replies

Aug 29, 2015 9:36 AM in response to hammam.diab

If an iTunes installation fails with the message "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." this likely indicates that your language and regional preferences are not supported by the iTunes installer. Temporarily changing to a supported language should allow the installation to complete. Supported languages are: Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates if you have other problems installing iTunes.

tt2

Unable to install Itunes: Error applying transforms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.