Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes isnt working

hi all so on my iTunes I normally just plug in my phone sync it and then I can add palylists to my phone but now when I got to add them I cant because under the music option it comes up as voice memos and the option to add music is gone. im not sure what has happened and if anyone knows what to do please help!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 18, 2015 4:30 PM

5 replies

Aug 20, 2015 7:39 AM in response to milliee83

Hello there millee83,

It sounds like you are unable to sync your playlists to your phone because all you see is a checkbox to sync your Voice Memos. What you describe sounds like you may have enabled either Apple Music or iTunes Match on your phone in Settings > Music. Here is a bit more info on the differences between the two services:

iCloud Music Library: Understanding differences between Apple Music and iTunes Match

If that is not the case, can you describe what you see on the screen when you have Music selected where you would normally sync your playlists? Is there any text or a message, or perhaps an alert/error message of any kind?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

itunes isnt working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.